Thursday, June 7, 2007

my treasured OSG family


my OSG family...the former team...
[top to bottom; left to right] te naidz, tere, dette, te babes, te belen, te miles, te len, ASG Bernard Hernandez, YOURS TRULY, Judge Anna, and Atty. Charisse.

i started working at the Office of the Solicitor General last November 15, 2006 under the team of ASG Bernard Hernandez...Initially, i was kinda nervous and intimidated after knowing the caseloads every OSG lawyer has in a year (approximately around 1,600), considering i didn't have experience yet in litigation and court pleadings preparation when i entered OSG.But with God's help and guidance, i was able to overcome that feeling...My teammates were very accommodating and friendly and approachable. Eventually, and until now, i really enjoy my work every single day because it's very challenging, not to mention of course the experience and training i gain from it...

on february 15, 2007, i was reassigned to my present boss, ASG Magtanggol Castro who was promoted to his present position only in December 2006...My colleagues are Judge Miaral, Judge Simon, Judge Salvador, Atty. Charina and Atty. Edward Laxa. Despite the reassignment, my former teammates and I are still very close since we still visit each other every now and then...

Working with the OSG people is really a once-in-a-lifetime experience...one worth-remembering...one that Im gonna treasure forever...for the rest of my life...

No comments: